The muscles used to urinate are the same muscles needed to delay ejaculation Here is the procedure for developing those muscles:
- When you urinate, squeeze down (using your pelvic muscles, not your hands) to shut of the flow of urine. If you cannot do this, then you have weak muscles as I mentioned.
- Squeeze and hold, completely shutting off the flow of urine for just a second, then release it. Repeat this as many times as you can until you have exhausted all the urine from your bladder. It will take some time and effort, but before you know it you will be able to stop the flow completely and hold it as long as you like.
- Perform this exercise every time you urinate.
- Once you have mastered this technique, you need to find your “ejaculation threshold”. This is the point you reach when you can no longer hold back and ejaculation is inevitable. You must learn to squeeze and hold just before you reach this threshold.
- By the time you can do this and prevent ejaculation for an hour, you will never have to be concerned about this problem again.
- One last note, many things can affect your performance; What you ate for diner, how much sleep you had the night before. Don’t beat yourself up if you slip once in a while.